Brand Strategist, Selah Hirsch knows all about the importance of establishing your brand. Are you able to talk about what you do, how you do it, and why it matters? If not, then today’s episode is for you. If you think you have it all established, then you might just learn something new.
- Everything in branding has to be highly intentional and strategic in order to shape the beliefs of our customers
- A brand needs to attract new leads, convert more sales and retain more business.
- Put yourself in the shoes of your ideal client to learn how to talk to them rather than at them.
- Three critical questions to ask yourself about your ideal client.
- Every single person on a team needs to be in step with the ideal client to the agency because that will just help create a team culture that is committed to serving the client
- A look at a brand differentiator and the three questions to ask yourself
- You need brand identity however you also need to look at how it can grow and change to have you stand out from your competition
- Have “Top of Heart Awareness”
Sign up for virtual training at http://uppfaststart.com
Become Unstoppable: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com
About my Guest:
Selah Hirsch is a brand builder! As a Brand Strategist through her company Express My Brand, Selah specializes in high-impact brand development. Every day she works with brands to strengthen the way they talk about what they do, how they do it, and why it matters.
She brings magnetic energy and vision to help business owners and teams breakthrough the generic and discover their better, bolder brand. Her high-energy presentation style includes powerful stories and hands-on moments, leaving a memorable impression and handles for practical application.
When Selah isn’t building brands, you can find her cheering on her husband Michael in Ironman triathlon races, volunteering at Loveworks Leadership, and chasing her three high-energy kids around.
Email: [email protected]
Social Media: @expressmybrand
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]