Do you have rockstar team members? Well guest what? There are recruiters out there gunning for those team members. And they will get them if you are not investing enough time into your team.
Joel joins me today as we discuss the ever-important role of take care of your team. Find out how an encounter at Ritz Carlton for Mike showed him how they set their expectation and embody them every day. Discover the top three basics of 20 steps for customer excellence.
- The two things people want more than money are praise and recognition.
- Everybody on your team needs to know and practice your service values
- You can only be satisfied with excellence. You can only be satisfied with hiring the best, not the best available.
- Be very clear on your ideal client and your ideal team member.
- No one cares how much you know until they know you care.
- Ask yourself, “What can I do to help my team members achieve their goals?”
- A Fond Farewell can make all the difference.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com