If you want to have a world-class business, you have to have a world-class team. The two ways to ensure this, are through leadership and training. Today’s topic is focusing on training, specifically client retention. How do you do that? By ensuring your service personnel receives the training that they need to be successful and I am going to cover what the first 4 weeks can look like within your organization.
- Just like an athlete, training needs to occur every day.
- Training is the fifth of 8 essential segments to “growing” somebody up in an insurance agency business
- The first initial onboarding of a new service member sets the tone for success. Ensure you are prepared for their first day.
- Set goals for the first week of training and assign mentors
- Evaluate the member at the end of each week and if they are not meeting expectations ask them what can be done differently to help them achieve their highest possible level
- The second week is all about gaining confidence in the agency systems.
- Start accountability at the beginning but ensure that this is all about support for success.
- Always ensure that the new member knows the reasons why behind the processes. Do not hesitate to reinforce and reiterate.
- Week four is all about building upon the learnings of the first three weeks.
- Reinforce the See, Do, Teach philosophy – One day they observe; the second day they put it into practice, and the third day they teach it to somebody else. Repeat until they have it down.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]