Terren Moore, an Agricultural Insurance Specialist, joins me to discuss the importance of taking action and having a positive mindset in order to be successful in the insurance industry. Terren shares that his recent success was due to a shift in mindset and a goal-oriented approach. Are you taking the right actions to grow your business? From niche marketing to social proof to beneficial networking, listen in as Terren discloses his actions that took him to the next level.
- Positive action can change every negative situation.
- When you take action two things can occur, success or a lesson learned.
- There is inherent value in networking with successful individuals in the same industry.
- Focus on niche to establish yourself apart from the others.
- Developing your social proof builds trust with current and potential customers.
- Having a streamlined process for handling leads creates a better customer experience
About our Guest:
Terren Moore started farming at the age of 15 after seeking new interest in his FFA chapter. His story as a first generation farmer has been recognized across the nation on television and several magazines. He began his insurance career with Texas Farm Bureau in 2018 before he opened his own agency in 2021. His farm operation and office are located in Greenville, TX where he grows sweet corn, peas, okra, and turnip greens. On the weekends he enjoys working on his farm and leading worship at his local church in Greenville. He is a member of the National Corn Growers Association and is passionate about his business and the ag industry.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com