Do you feel that you have different roles and responsibilities than other agency counterparts? Are you consistent in your expectations and strategies so that everybody within your agency is speaking the same language?
In this episode, I am talking to long time Insurance Entrepreneur and Mentor, Billy R. Williams, PhD. Billy joins me to discuss being a jack of all trades, time blocking, and most importantly, consistency. If you feel you need clarity on what you, as the CEO of an insurance agency, should be focusing on, we outline the three primary roles you should be doing.
- You can’t be average or good at things that generate 1000s. You have to be great at something that generates millions.
- A niche means something that is so specific and so unique, that you become an expert in it.
- Discover the four things that you need to consistent in that will allows your team to be on the same page
- There are eight different areas that you want to fulfill in your agency and you need to fill these KPI defined roles with the right people.
- It is too easy to get caught up in admin work as it is emotional based and leads you away from the work you should be doing.
- If you are not time blocking you will not have time to do the things that you need to do.
- If it is important it should be done in the morning.
- Don’t miss Billy’s big tip on processes that you want to make sure you are utilizing.
About our Guest:
Billy R. Williams, PhD – CEO of the Williams Family Investment Group and President of Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring Services.
Dr. Billy R Williams is the founder and president of Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring Services and CEO of the Williams Family Investment Group; a group of more than 150 partner agencies that produce over a billion dollars a year in new and renewal insurance premiums.
The Williams Family Investment Group also has investments in technology and services that support the Insurance industry
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com