I am excited to have a returning guest on today’s episode, Jesse Parenti. When Jesse and I recently talked he told me about some numbers that stopped me in my tracks, and I knew I had to have him back on. Jesse is going to share with us some strategies that he is using to increase his growth substantially. You are not going to want to miss this one.
- How Jesse’s first encounter with Mike changed his mindset about the insurance industry
- Building a business plan around your ideal client
- Overcoming fear and be willing to be uncomfortable in the process of success
- Moving from auto and home insurance to find his niche in the food industry, especially in pizza delivery
- The effects that Covid had on his industry niche and finding his next one in the cannabis industry
- How anticipated growth over the next year is changing the way they are organized and marketing
- His top three tips on carving out your own niche
About Our Guest:
As Director of Programs for PCF, Jesse Parenti offers over 15 years of commercial lines risk management, specializing in protecting the Delivery industry and over 4 years in the Cannabis industry nationally. PCF is licensed in all 50 states, managing 2000 + restaurant locations and 350+ cannabis businesses and growing.
Mr. Parenti’ s key client base includes last mile delivery, pizza and food delivery, cannabis cultivators, extractors, manufacturers, delivery and distribution organizations. He helps create custom solutions as a risk advisor using safety, consulting, HR and insurance placement.
You can reach out to Jesse at:
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]