Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
I am excited to have Kevin Donlin back to continue our conversation about client attraction and retention. If you missed our last episode with Kevin, please go back to Episode 199 for more golden nuggets.
In part 2 of our conversation, Kevin and I discuss continued business growth and retention strategies through personal connection, technology, and recognition. Learn the importance of newsletters, niche market strategies and effective endorsement letters for sales. This episode is packed with information that you are not going to want to miss.
- Retention is a form of connection and the best way to do that is to connect with your client in a personal way.
- Using technology to keep notes on your customers so that you can connect with them on a personal level will help you set yourself apart.
- Put about 50 to 70% personal information in the newsletter and about 20 to 30% about your industry.
- Get your clients’ names in your newsletter as a form of recognition. Create your own form of People magazine.ds
- Utilize “Funnel Vision”, pull ideas from other industries to attract and retain clients.
- Pick a niche that not only highlights who you are going after but your unique qualification as well.
- Client testimonials, success stories or even tragedies (with consent of course) can help you share the importance of insurance and generate sales
About our Guest:
Kevin Donlin has been involved in marketing since 1994, when he sold one of the first ebooks online, payable by check and you had to mail it to a post office box. That was e-commerce in the beginning!
From 1995 to 1998, he was Webmaster for FedEx.com, where he worked with the pioneers of online marketing.
Since 1998, he’s been a copywriter and marketing advisor for clients in North America, delivering sales gains of more than $1 million on multiple occasions with direct mail and online marketing.
He’s been interviewed by ABC-TV in Detroit, Fox and NBC News in Minneapolis, CBS Radio in Los Angeles and New York, The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune magazine, Entrepreneur magazine, and too many others to list here.
He’s the author or co-author of 5 books on marketing, and he’s joining us today to share some of his latest tips and tactics to grow your insurance agency.
Free Client Cloning Kit: https://clientcloningsystems.com/free-kit/
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com