In the last of the three-part episode, Joel and I uncover the last 10 of the Ritz Carlton Basics. They are a prime example of how uncompromising levels or excellence are the responsibility of every employee. What is holding up the progress of your agency’s processes? The answer may just lie in the key basics to exemplary company excellence.
- You must earn the right to continue to serve your customers. You cannot assume that they’re just going to renew. You must give them a reason.
- Create a culture of ownership and accountability. It does not matter what your role is, you take care of your clients.
- Be an ambassador of your company inside and outside.
- Complete a living autopsy of your business. What’s holding us up? How can we get more efficient? What do we need to invest in to make this go better for our clients?
- Protect the assets of your agency and your greatest asset is your book of business.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com