Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
In our last episode, we discussed the three points of service; using the guest’s name, anticipation in compliance with guest needs, and a fond farewell. If you have not listened, I highly recommend going back before you dive into this episode.
Continuing our conversation Joel and I dig deeper into 10 of the Ritz-Carlton’s 20 Basics or daily habits that they use to ensure company excellence.
- The credo is the principal belief of your company. It must be known, owned, and energized by all.
- The six core values of UPP; Growth, Impact, Passion, Commitment, Gratitude, Integrity
- “By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment., we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and that company.”
- If you want the strong foundation train and retrain constantly, with a certification that is evaluated with a measurable standard.
- Everyone’s responsibility is to support each other.
- Encourage the team to identify breakdowns in efficiencies and variations
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com