Do you know when life gets easier? It is when you get better. Joel McKinley joins me to discuss why people are finding failure more often than success, holding yourself accountable for being inconsistent and the importance of creating daily habits to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- “When you do what’s easy, your life will be hard. When you do what’s hard, your life will be easy.”
- When you set your mind to change but you do too much too fast you falter and go back to what you are comfortable with and fall back into old habits.
- Discipline is comprised of consistency and focus.
- We must be our own biggest accountability partner and become a “disciple of discipline” in your daily habits.
- When you can identify your top three personal gifts or talents, and when you can operate within them, you will find your own personal style of delivery of those items, and that’s where it gets really good.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com