Are you proactive or reactive? Do you have your plan for the day or are you just handling whatever is being thrown your way. One of the greatest tools at your disposal is your ability to “plan you plan”. Set your priorities for the day and move forward with them. You will be surprised by the results it can bring. Listen as we talk about how this tool has changed everything for Anita and what you can do to implement it into your life.
- Having this plan your plan sheet is going to make you more disciplined, stop providing excuses and be able to know what your day is going to look like the night before.
- Utilize technology that works for you to plan your day
- List your priorities that need to be accomplished today and do these before getting trapped in your inbox and other people’s agendas.
- This is just not a professional tool but works well with your own personal goals so use it 7 days a week.
- Learn about the Times Choices Checklist to help you be disciplined in your priorities and your time.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com