Get ready for a thought-provoking episode full of valuable lessons and practical strategies to help you focus on what truly matters in your life. This episode I am thrilled to welcome Ryan Hanley, a seasoned insurance professional and digital marketing specialist. We explore the importance of focus, goal setting, and self-discipline in achieving success. Ryan shares his personal journey of finding his passion in digital marketing and how it has propelled him to create his own successful insurance agency, Rogue Risk. Also diving into generational trauma and the impact our decisions and actions have on future generations. Ryan emphasizes the need for self-reflection, setting priorities, and staying focused on one’s “one thing.”
- The equation for success: value creation x hard work. Applies to those who want more in life.
- Working on high-leverage projects for success and compares it to his own experience working on low-leverage projects.
- Envy motivates success-minded individuals to think strategically and maximize their efforts for desired outcomes.
- Prioritization: Reflection on divorce led to self-improvement, including journaling.
- Understand the ripple effect of your choices and the concept of generational trauma. Don’t deceive yourself.
- You need to focus on being a revenue producer. Don’t get distracted and delegate tasks.
- Having well-trained staff allows for efficient problem-solving, making leaders unburdened and able to focus on critical issues.
About Ryan Hanley:
Hi, I’m Ryan Hanley
I’m an executive, entrepreneur, speaker, author, and podcaster.
NONE of these are reasons you should care about anything I say…
There is only one reason; I don’t give up. I don’t give in. I keep going.
Whether its leading a team, corporate workshop or on stage in front thousands, my stories are based on inevitable ups and downs that accompany tenacious growth.
If you want to know what it’s like to live a life of perpetual forward progress,
If you live with crazy ambition and struggle with how to harness it,
If you want to become the best version of yourself, …then you’re in the right place.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com