T-ogether E-veryone A-chieves M-ore.
This episode is all about the importance of your team. I dive into the crucial role team meetings play in maintaining consistency and synchronicity within an organization. Sharing the task organizer system that became the glue holding our agency business together and guides listeners through its implementation. I break down the importance of identifying and reminding the team about their ideal client, while also introducing the impactful team member of the month award. Sharing some personal insights and strategies to help agents achieve big steps and take leaps into the future. I cannot stress the importance of effective leadership, urging leaders to work on improving themselves and be the kind of leader others would want to follow.
- Team meetings are important for cultural alignment and growth. Make sure they are weekly and consistent.
- Break down of weekly meeting agendas.
- The goal is to help agents achieve big steps and guide them towards the future.
- To lead, be someone worth following. Recruit Patriots, not mercenaries. Meetings are essential for team unity.
- Team meeting focusing on client service reports, reviews, testimonials, and case studies. Read aloud in meeting. Also read promise to clients, team, and communities.
- Reporting and supporting as a team to prevent business loss is valuable and magical.
- We want our agency to be healthier than ever.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com