All we want is your higher achievement, your massive success and without knowing your numbers you cannot reach the heights that you deserve. In this episode, I am going to take you through the importance of getting your numbers together consistency and making them part of your daily habits. If you don’t know these 8 KPIs of your business, you cannot truly measure its success.
- Have a historical trail of what your revenue and your premiums has been for the last three to five years. These are two very different numbers.
- Know your number of in-force clients; live clients that have at least one in-force policy with your agency.
- There are two ways to measure your retention; retention percentage by client or retention percentage by policy.
- Your best source of new business is referrals.
- Be aware of the percentage of commercial insurance versus personal insurance versus health insurance (individual or group) versus life insurance.
- You should have a reconciled profit and loss statement and balance sheet available at your fingertips within the end of the month for the last 60 days.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com