Carey Wallace of Agency Focus LLC is here to talk about how you as an agency owner, can best prepare for the transition of your agency and some of the biggest misconceptions that people have about transitioning the ownership of an agency. Whether you are just starting out or thinking of moving on to a new adventure, Carey will help provide insight so that you understand the true value of your agency and create plans for that future exit.
- Not all agencies are created equal. The information you get from other owners may not work for your agency and situation.
- What are three keyways that an agency owner can best prepare for the transition of their agency?
- Your agency should be able to run without you behind the helm.
- Rising interest rates will change what the power is for different buyers
- The more predictable your agency is, the more valuable it is.
- The biggest influencer of your agency is its performance.
About our Guest:
Over the past 15 years, Carey Wallace has worked with hundreds of independent insurance agencies helping them understand their agency’s value and turn that knowledge into an actionable plan for their future. Carey’s strong background in Finance, passion for small business, and experience in building and leading the first data analytics company solely focused on independent insurance agencies give her a unique perspective to help agency owners thrive.
Carey is a Certified Exit Planning Advisor, CEPA, and provides a variety of business consulting services through the company she founded, Agency Focus, LLC.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com