Why is having a vision so important? Why should you invest any time in setting the vision for your agency?
This week I am joined by Anthea Mumby, the Founder of Dream Team Consulting. Join us in our conversation about the need for any business to have a vision in order to be compelling and have the ability to move your team and your agency forward in order to achieve the goals you have. Learn how to identify your core values, create your vision, and implement it within your agency.
- To start creating your vision, don’t physically start it in the agency. Instead, find a space to reflect on your values without distractions.
- It takes time to come up with the right core values to support the vision of an organization.
- When you have the framework then is the time to bring the team for their insights.
- Sit down with the team once a month, and just look at where you are at with a vision and get their feedback and perspective.
- Not all your team members are going to align with your vision. If they are not coachable, then it may be that another agency is a better fit for them.
- Celebrate the wins to make an impact on the culture within the agency.
- Discover how to manage when workplace chaos veers off the path of the vision.
About our Guest:
Anthea Mumby, B.A.
Working in and owning a family business for over 40 years, years, Anthea Mumby has a passion for helping family businesses Ride the Waves of Business successfully.
Over the decades of her family business ownership, she led her company to specialize in the Design Professional insurance niche, created and executed an inspiring Vision, managed a team of 15, and navigated the sale of her seven-figure business.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com