“If you don’t know why you do what you do, how can other people, including your team, possibly decide to follow you or join your team?”
This week we are exploring the process of discovering and refining your core values, which are essential and timeless guiding principles that define your culture and attract people to your organization. By understanding and embracing why we do what we do, we can better serve our clients, inspire our teams, and ultimately, make a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Look at what everybody else is doing and do the opposite.
- People don’t buy what you do. They buy, why you do it.
- Your Core Values are a small set of essential and timeless guiding principles and define your work culture.
- Discover some quick steps to create or refine your core values
- Communicate the core values to the rest of the organization. This will involve planning, practicing, and a clarity of message.
- I share a strategy I recently implemented on how to have people on the team reflect on UPPs core values.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com