Cultural transformation. The culture of your business is changing, and you need to meet it head-on to adapt and continue to grow your business. In this episode, I will discuss some key ways to help you transform your business to get a Culture of Ownership with accountability and empowerment. You will also discover the eight characteristics of a culture of ownership
- Empowerment – You want everybody to be empowered to be able to act and operate and to make their decisions on their own without the intervention of anybody else as if they were an owner.
- If you want an uptick in your growth, it starts with you.
- Every business should have identified at its core what its values are.
- You should have somewhere between three and seven identified core values.
- There are 20 characteristics to incorporate into your beliefs to help build your core values
- When you create a culture of ownership, you’ve got patriots, not mercenaries.
- If you’re going to transform your culture, you’ve got to take steps to coach them, to lead them on why this is important
- The eight characteristics of a culture of ownership are based on you having a plan that they can buy int
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
Email [email protected]