The conversation is going to flow in this week’s episode as I am joined once again by the incomparable Selah Hirsch. Selah brings magnetic energy and vision to help business owners and leaders break out of the generic and build bigger, better, and bolder brands and she has lots to share to help you think about what you are doing with your brand.
With so many gold nuggets being dropped in this episode, you are not going to want to miss her live. Make sure to grab your seat and hotel room for the Be Unstoppable Bootcamp before they are gone. These “Tickets to paradise will NOT last! Visit http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com now.
- In branding, it is all about strategic decisions and consistent actions that build a standout brand.
- People are attracted to brands for several reasons, but you must understand why they are attracted to yours.
- Branding is more than a logo, it is giving people a reason to do business with you.
- A bold brand is going to do three things; draw in new leads, convert faster, and retain business
- Take your culture from inside your company and move it outside.
- Learn how you take that generic blandness and make it impactful and relevant to your target audience.
- Every person on your team is equally a promoter as they are a protector of your brand.
- You must be actively engaged in every aspect of the business, from how you answer phones to responding on social media.
- Ultimately you have to put as much attention to the front as you are to the back end of your customer experience.
- Build a brand review with your team on a quarterly basis, to keep it fresh in front of you
About our Guest:
Selah Hirsch is a brand builder! As a Brand Strategist through her company Express My Brand, Selah specializes in high-impact brand development. Every day she works with brands to strengthen the way they talk about what they do, how they do it, and why it matters.
She brings magnetic energy and vision to help business owners and teams breakthrough the generic and discover their better, bolder brand. Her high-energy presentation style includes powerful stories and hands-on moments, leaving a memorable impression and handles for practical application.
When Selah isn’t building brands, you can find her cheering on her husband Michael in Ironman triathlon races, volunteering at Loveworks Leadership, and chasing her three high-energy kids around.
Email: [email protected]
Social Media: @expressmybrand
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]