“Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” — Jonathan Swift
Today’s guest excels at just that.
Patrick O’Neill joins me to discuss their intentional choice to address their culture and make it better. Identifying 30 fundamentals that they wanted to see within their organization, the O’Neill Group took action and created a culture that has seen them being recognized as a Best Practice Agencies by Reagan Consulting. Learn how they accomplished this and so much more.
- Think about what you want the outcome to be, and then do something about it.
- You can spend a lot of time reading and trying to implement things yourself, or you can spend the money, bring in a coach and implementer and create the success you want with guidance.
- You have got to be clear on what those behaviors are that drive success, then you must find ways to ritualize those behaviors in everyday practice.
- Having identified fundamentals creates a culture where everybody is speaking the same language.
- One of the foundations of, culture by design is to lead by example, so the fundamentals are behaviors that you can learn, observe and coach within them.
- Culture can become an institutionalized process, like a sales process or a finance process.
Book Resources Mentioned:
Three Impossible Promises: The inspiring true story of Olympic Gold and how Organizational Culture Means Everything by Gerry Pearce
Fundamentally Different by David J. Friedman
Culture by Design by David J. Friedman
About Our Guest:
Patrick O’Neill is a Certified Risk Architect, Certified Risk Manager, Certified Insurance Counselor, (Former CPA), President and CEO of The O’Neill Group.
As a family owned business, I love what I do and am very proud of our team of servant leaders. We are dedicated to protecting our clients with our innovative, unique and distinguished process that we call Beyond Insurance 365. As outsourced strategic risk managers, we help privately held business owners, professionals, non profits and individuals manage and mitigate risk.
We specialize in complex risk issues, fleet safety, management liability, professional liability, non-profit organizations and broad areas of manufacturing, distribution, construction services and more.
Our agency and employees have been recognized as Outstanding Business of the Year, Corporate Citizen of the Year, along with other awards. Each and every team member is given 30 hours of paid time off annually to serve non-profit organizations in our community. They are making a difference in the lives of others through their service.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com