Over a 10-year period, 90% of your clients will leave if you only have one insurance policy with them. With two policies this decreases to 38% and with three or more it is 10%. If you were to review your missed opportunities, how much wealth have you let slip through your fingers? Join me and Joel as we talk about the strategies that you can put into practice now to ensure your agency is prospering at a higher level of success.
- The Jack Welsh Philosophy – “If I’ve got an important message that my team needs to hear, I’m going to send that message to them so many times that they want to barf.”
- Eliminate the word “annual” and complete “account” reviews instead and do them outside of the renewal period.
- With large commercial accounts, do two reviews a year, in person.
- Develop a bullet point script to discuss during your review.
- Every call should include an attitude of gratitude and a positive phone voice from the person calling out, because people can hear a smile over the phone.
- Expand your touch points. Connecting with a client does not always have to be about policies.
- Just because you’re the owner of it doesn’t mean you have to do all the work. You shouldn’t.
A Brand New Ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ufWg6FKms
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com