Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
What does a four-mile run every four hours for 48 hours have to do with managing an insurance company? More than you think.
Join me today in a roundtable discussion with Patty Lares, Bill Butler, and Chris Paradiso as we discuss completing the Goggins Challenge. We not only share our experiences of this adventure, but we also talk about the mindset and values that this event has highlighted in ourselves and within each other.
- Life is a head game
- Live a mission-driven life
- Don’t be the racehorse chasing the carrot. You will never catch forever trying to prove yourself to yourself.
- Don’t surround yourself with people that speak to your desire for comfort
- Most wars are won or lost in our head and remember you are not alone in the foxhole
- Failure is all about repetition
- Do not let anyone cap your potential
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]