Have you been wanting to break into the high net-worth space but not sure where to start or your there but not sure if all your bases are covered?
Bob Klee, Kelly Klee Insurance, has extensive experience in high net-worth insurance coverage and is here to offer you his knowledge as well as let you know about what they have to offer agents on a brokerage basis. Tune in for great information that you are not going to want to miss.
- Bob’s insurance journey that led him to the creation of Kelly Klee Insurance
- What do agents need to be thinking about in the high net-worth market?
- Working as a wholesaler insurance agent
- Understanding the needs of the customer “If they can afford a million-dollar house, they need more than a million-dollar umbrella”.
- It is all about the “why”
- A look into the assistance and training they provide their agents, as well as the expertise that the agents can rely on
- An interesting story about coverage from an art space and loaning million-dollar paintings
- Why efficiency is so vitally important and how Kelly Klee will help reinforce you as the agent to the customer
- Using NDAs to help build trust with clients
- Developing the software to score leads in a quick and effective manner and utilizing their app for 24 hours service
Sign up for virtual training at http://uppfaststart.com
Become Unstoppable: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com
About My Guest:
Bob Klee is the President of Kelly Klee Private Insurance, the digital insurance broker for successful Americans. Bob’s career in the insurance industry began in 1986 when he obtained his license to offer motorcycle insurance to clients at his California dealership, T&O Yamaha and Honda. After selling the dealership in 1997, he opened his own Farmers Insurance agency in California. Bob then owned two different Allstate Insurance agencies in Kentucky (1998) and Tennessee (2001). In 2004, Bob co-founded insurance marketing firm Hometown Quotes and now serves as a Board Member. Bob co-founded Kelly Klee Private Insurance in 2014. Bob earned a BS in Business Finance from California State University and holds a certificate in Financial Planning from Belmont University.
Bob holds the following insurance designations in the high net-worth space: Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM) and Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA). Less than 0.5% of all agents hold both designations.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]