You have heard me say many times that your numbers don’t lie and for the first time ever I am bringing you the guy that will demonstrate just how important that statement is.
This week I am excited to introduce you to Aaron C. Stocks. Aaron is the founder and President of Professional Financial Solutions and his company focuses on accounting with the independent insurance market. Listen as we discuss all things financial from your start-up accounting to knowing your bottom line and even hiring practices. This is the episode to listen to whether you are just starting your agency or a seasoned professional.
- Aaron’s foray into the accounting field and even his tenacity to keep learning and improving
- An exploration of trust accounting
- Developing the norm of reviewing monthly financial statements and how they should be the standard for every company even though they are not
- The three major issues that agencies are faced with when it comes to accounting
- The ROI on getting your financial accounting together at the beginning and especially even for seasoned agencies that may have multiple locations
- The impact of acquisitions and financial accounting that goes along with that
- Aaron explains why his company moved to the Always Be Hiring methodology for recruitment and the strategies he uses for hiring.
- Adding international staff to the mix and the benefits that it has proven
Sign up for virtual training at http://uppfaststart.com
Become Unstoppable: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com
About My Guest:
Aaron C. Stocks is a founder and current president of Professional Financial Solutions. Aaron has over ten years of diversified experience with concentrations in financial controllerships, management advisory, cost accounting, growth strategy, bookkeeping technology, insolvency, reorganization, financial projections, and operational management.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]