Today’s guest, Lee Duncan has first-hand experience when it comes to being hit with financial devastation. Listen as we discuss how this inspired Lee’s passion for Living Benefits and how we can ensure our clients are not hit with the same ruin. If you sell homeowner and car insurance, this insurance is a great addition to those policies.
- The untapped market of human relationships and the fact that many agents are not discussing life insurance and other types of benefits.
- If it is not a policy you provide, we should be recommending or handing them off to somebody that does
- What living benefits are and why the modern consumer should be considering them
- Lee shares his story of how his family was financially devastated after an illness in the family
- The flexibility of Critical Illness policies
- Living Benefit and life insurance are a great cross-sell for those selling homeowner and car insurance, protecting your client and increasing your profits
Sign up for virtual training at http://uppfaststart.com
Become Unstoppable: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com
Upcoming Webinar Training with Lee Duncan:
Date/Time: January 20, 2022 at 12:00pm PST / 3:00pm EST
About My Guest:
Lee’s passion for why he does what he does comes from experiencing the gut-wrenching need for Living Benefits firsthand while growing up. His mother was diagnosed with intestinal cancer when he was a senior in high school, and the financial impact on the family was devastating. Even though she was covered with health insurance, Lee’s family was quickly forced to exhaust their modest savings, losing their home to foreclosure within a year.\
Thankfully, his mother made a full recovery, and Lee resolved to do everything within his power to stop cancer from causing the pain to other families that it had caused him. To this day, that experience continues to stoke Lee’s passion for sharing Living Benefits with as many individuals and families as possible.
Lee graduated from the University of Georgia in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in finance and business. In September of that year, he met Jerry Stratton, who offered him an entry-level administrative position at Living Benefits Solutions, a small agency operating within Alliance Group.
Today, Lee serves as the President and CEO of Alliance Group, and his passion for helping families burns brighter than ever.
Lee lives in Buford, Georgia, with his wife, Amy, their two little girls, Lillian and Amelia, and the family dogs, Marley and Bowie.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]