There are people that are natural-born salespeople but not everybody. For many, there is a fear of rejection resulting in being unproductive. Charlie Anderson felt just that when he started out. But he soon came to realize that sales are more mindset than skill. Join us as we discuss the strategies you can implement to help you become a top-performing salesperson in today’s market.
- Charlie’s initial experiences working in sales and how they led to his coaching career
- The importance of self-reflection and being honest with yourself
- The concept of “shift-thinking™” and human dynamic selling
- Differentiating ourselves by creating a human experience for our customers and clients
- Success leaves clues – keeping a daily journal on what you have accomplished and what you want to accomplish tomorrow
- Letting go of the perfectionist mindset
- Be consistently persistent in your efforts when making contact
- 80% of sales are made on the 5th to 12th contact
- Build confidence through experimentation
About our Guest:
Charlie Anderson is the owner of Selling Skills Institute, a sales training and coaching business that designs and implements research-proven and field-tested programs that are customized to meet today’s sales team’s goals and challenges and reach their full selling potential.
During the past 25 years, Charlie has trained and coached thousands of sales professionals from industries including; commercial insurance, financial services, commercial printing, publishing, digital media, insurance outsourcing services, TV broadcast, banking, marketing, legal services, and advertising fields. Charlie is proud of the relationships he forms with his clients and is committed to their long-term success.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]