So, you have hired the best applicant for the position. But just because they were the best does not mean that they need little training and coaching. In this week’s episode, I discuss what the onboarding process should look like including training and evaluation. This is all-important because you will need to determine whether there is potential for growth within the agency or if you need to release them back into the marketplace.
- You have hired however you still need to be recruiting, never stop
- After hiring there are different phases to put your new recruit through; training, motivation, and accountability.
- The 10,000-foot view of the insurance business, what it is, and the tools used to implement this training
- Creating short term, mid-term, and long-term expectations for new team members
- Utilizing checklists for getting them started in your agency
- Assigning various mentors to train on different days so as not to tax the demands of your other employees
- A look at the first few weeks of training, with both expectations and accountability being evaluated
- Identifying areas of needed improvement to determine whether you are continuing with them or termination
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]