After episode 112 went live, I had many requests to keep the conversation going about employee recruitment. You asked for it and we listened. In this episode, I further discuss the hiring process, what skills you need, what skills they need, red flags to watch out for, and much more.
- Discover the progression of an excellent PR person within UPP
- The #1 skillset of being a great interviewer
- The importance of the phone screen process
- Interviewee personal rating scales
- Utilizing the team interview approach for better evaluation of potential employees
- Red flag areas and what to look for
- Job shadowing as an interview technique
- A look at the reference process, obtaining personal and professional references
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]