If someone asked YOUR client about YOUR agency in a grocery store, how would that conversation go? Would there be much of a conversation? Is there any type of ongoing dialogue with YOUR client except when you want/need more money from them?
What is your very best method of consistent communication with your clients, friend, prospects, and emergency contacts? In our Living Agency Laboratory, it’s HANDS-DOWN our agency newsletter. It is the most talked about, generates the most referrals and gains us tremendous credibility in the eyes of all who read and talk about our agency.
I received a call recently from a client who shared a story where they were at a charitable fundraiser, talking with someone about insurance. The other party mentioned that they were insured with Stromsoe Insurance Agency, that one of the things they LOVED about the relationship with the agency is the newsletter. The “other party” actually said “it almost seems like Stromsoe Insurance Agency is too good to be true, they are over the top”.
- The formula for the content of an effective newsletter
- Use themes to help format your monthly content
- The benefits of a monthly newsletter on retention and relationship building
- Developing that top-of-mind awareness in consumers
- Frequency of newsletters and alternatives such as postcards and blogs
- Looking at the various means of distribution
- Building loyalty within your current customers
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]