A Facebook post of an idea generation workshop in the insurance field, led IT consultant, Avdhesh Saxena into assisting insurance agencies in setting up chat platforms for their communication needs. Now he helps companies by utilizing technology-based solutions with his website, Friendly Agent. Listen as Avdhesh and I talk about adapting to changes and taking the risks to achieving success.
- Opening communication lines with new chat platforms
- Seeing the disparity between agencies that were highly successful and many that were struggling, Avdhesh started researching thought leaders of the industry to write a book to assist all
- Characteristics and traits of highly successful insurance agency owners
- Tips for scaling up your business
- The survivability of the insurance agent over the next few years
- Adapting to changing technology and impacts that occurrences have had on agencies that are not utilizing technology to a full extent
- The importance of taking risks
About Our Guest:
Avdhesh Saxena has been part of the Insurance industry for more than 15 years. He has worked with large insurance companies and helped them in solving their business problems by leveraging technology-based solutions.
For the past few years, he has been helping insurance agents via his website “Friendly Agent” (https://www.friendlyagentbot.com/).
Avdhesh’s most recent work is his new book that profiles the most successful agents in North America. The book helps agents with a playbook that can be used to start, build, and scale up an insurance agency. To learn more about Saxena’s new book: www.friendlyagentbook.com
He currently lives in Connecticut with his wife and two boys. He loves traveling and has traveled to more than 15 countries till now.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]