In this week’s episode, I am excited to be joined by Bradley Flowers. Brad is not only the owner of Portal Insurance, a nationally recognized insurance agency, but he also helps other agents with this podcast, The Insurance Guys. While most guys fall into the insurance business, Bradly actually had the goal from the age of 16. Listen to the story of his approach to the insurance business, getting into podcasting and the success of his Vlog, Making the Donuts, to both recruit agents and attract new clients.
- Realizing the direction he wanted to head, Bradley took a pay cut to learn PNC
- How a chat about social media led to the creation of a podcast
- His move into starting his own insurance company
- How a bad first impression led Progressive to pass him up and what he did to become a Progressive Platinum Agency
- Using a Vlog to increase awareness of the value of working as a Portal agent, not just an insurance agent as well as giving potential clients a ‘behind the scenes’ look at the company
About Our Guest:
Bradley Flowers is a nationally recognized insurance agency owner and business enthusiast. He runs the day-to-day operations at Portal Insurance in Mobile, Alabama, a business he founded and is building on the back of social media, personal branding and content. In 2019, Portal Insurance was named the “Agency for the Future” by Safeco Insurance for the Southeast United States. In 2020, Portal Insurance became the subject of the YouTube series “Making the Donuts” which shows the every day behind the scenes of the agency. Bradley is the co-host of the “Insurance Guys Podcast” a marketing podcast that is arguably the #1 podcast in the insurance industry which is featured on iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud and iHeart Radio. Through his podcast, Bradley has interviewed hundreds of influential individuals including Gary Vaynerchuk, Dave Meltzer and Jesse Cole. In 2020, Bradley founded the Plimsoll Media a marketing and content creation company that creates, manages and distributes content for insurance agencies and real estate companies in 11 different states.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]