Videos Are Smoking HOT!
Videos are SMOKING HOT right now, this trend will likely continue. If you want to reach a marketplace, you MUST communicate in a manner in which your marketplace wants to communicate.
Yes it’s true… one of our kids recently said this…again. Having surpassed 80% penetration among the general population in 2017, online video viewing is now a mass-market pursuit. Increasing numbers of Americans are watching more content on more devices than ever before.
Video marketing is one of the most effective ways to connect with real people, prospects, and customers. It continues to be one of the top conversion sources of visitors to websites.
Did you know… that the search engines actually transcribe your videos?
Online marketing is a rapidly changing field. Understanding how to create videos is helpful, but knowing what to include in your videos and what to do with them to maximize your online marketing opportunity is another thing altogether. This goes beyond video marketing, but in every facet of what you are doing with your online business. Making videos that contain your specific keywords is key.
If you are not already, you should be using video within your marketing endeavors and here are just a few reasons why…
- Speed – watching a video is much easier than reading text
- Trust –
- A video of you helps puts a face behind your brand and immediately creates a personal connection.
- You can use video to break down client objections. Take them step-by-step thorough your service, giving them an idea about what to expect.
- Answer typical questions, and show them how easy it is to get to your office.
- Professionalism – These days, high quality videos can be produced on a budget, immediately boosting your brand’s professionalism.
- Expertise – Video cuts through the clutter and gets straight to the emotion — whether it’s your own energy and passion, or your client’s experience of working with you.
- SEO – Videos help people to stay on your site for longer. Research says that your content is 50 times more likely to make it to the first page of Google if it includes video.
- Video Stats –
- By 2019, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80%of all consumer Internet traffic
- Facebook generates 8 billion videoviews on average per day
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year
- 55% of people watch videos online every day
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
- 90% of userssay that product videos are helpful in the decision process
- Social video generates 1200% more sharesthan text and images combined
- Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organicreach than photo posts
- Video in an email leads to 200-300% increasein click-through rates
Now here are 3 things you should avoid when video marketing:
- Many online marketers today are making the mistake of not using video marketing at all for one reason or another. Video consumption has grown in the past few years because of sites like YouTube, and this goes to show how important video can be for your business. Businesses often think that video marketing won’t help them, so they never even attempt to use it. If you do it right, however, you can get lots of free publicity and targeted website traffic from video marketing. If you’re making the mistake of not using video in your business, then, it’s a good idea to get started as soon as possible.
- Some people make the mistake of expecting one single video to make their business successful. The way to successfully leverage the power of video marketing is not to make only one video or even a few, but to consistently create and distribute them. Your video content helps you build your brand and gain more traffic to your site, but in order to stay on top of the mind of your consumers, you need to do this consistently. The more videos you make, the more publicity you’ll generate and the more of a competitive edge you’ll have. The more videos you have with great content, the better you’ll be able to reach out to your prospects and customers.
- Blocking the ability to share and embed a video is another common error. If you block people from sharing your video, then how is your video supposed to get out to everyone? Give your viewers the freedom to distribute your video and your opportunities will automatically expand. Remember, your videos have the potential to go viral and get you lots of traffic so don’t limit them in any way.
We are honored to have husband and wife power team sharing their secrets to using video and more to explode their agency business at the BeUnstoppable 2018 Bootcamp. You might have just seen our Featured Speakers, Jeff and Una Roy, on the cover of Rough Notes magazine as Agency of the Month! Here’s the full article: http://roughnotes.com/h2hsuccess
If you are ready to take your agency to the next level and beyond, you’re invited to join us and over 200 other forward-thinking agents, just like you, November 8-10, 2018 in beautiful San Diego, CA. Don’t wait… grab your seat today and take advantage of the “Secret” Sale while Mike’s out living life on his terms. You will get the Full VIP Experience at the Bootcamp for just $297, that’s a 50% savings – offer EXPIRES Wednesday, August 8th at Midnight PST. Visit www.BeUnstoppableBootcamp.com Today!
Thank you for the opportunity to share with you. Now go out and make a difference, be unstoppable and leave no regrets!
What more can we do for you?
The Unstoppable Profit Producer Program™