Have you ever been part of a great team? A team where you loved to come to work every morning, a team that charged you up with energy, and a team that encouraged you to accomplish goals you thought were impossible. On this team, you felt a great sense of belonging and believed that others had your back in every situation.
A team is more than a group of people who work together. A high-performing team is a group of people who share a common vision, goals, metrics and who collaborate, challenge, and hold each other accountable to achieve outstanding results.
This week’s podcast is all about creating a high-performance sales team!
- The need to complete regular self-assessment
- Developing your action plan for improvement
- The purpose of a deadline when creating your plans for success
- Identifying potential obstacles before implementation to be better prepared
- Connecting with your long-term clients to ensure they know they are appreciated and valued
- Researching your client’s business and the people you will be dealing with, both professionally and personally in order to make connections
- Keeping appointments with yourself, not just with everybody else
- We all have three types of days – Lifetime days, high-performance days, and maintenance days
- A preview into the Daily 10 Step Action Plan
- Characteristics of successful people
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]