What does the Ironman have to do with insurance? More than you may think.
I sit down with Matt Crismore as he shares the challenges he faced while training for a full Ironman, emphasizing the importance of coaching to save time and energy, provide encouragement and validation, and gain expert knowledge from industry professionals. Discover how accountability and coaching can help you achieve your goals, no matter how big or small.
Don’t miss this powerful conversation with Matt and get inspired to find your own Ironman in business and life.
- The message from the top of the stairs: start young and get bigger.
- Coaching is a huge leverage of your time between encouragement, feedback and accountability.
- We rise to the level of friendships and competition that we surround ourselves with.
- When faced with adversity, find somebody that is doing it well and has faced those challenges at a higher level.
- Dream it big. You can achieve that goal. It’s going to take hard work and maybe a couch but just put all your passion into it to succeed.
- It’s better to win together than to win alone.
About our Guest:
Matt Crismore was born and raised in central Illinois and graduated from Missouri State University in 2002. He is a long time resident of Webster Groves, MO, where he lives with his wife and two boys. Matt started his career in the mortgage industry, but soon after found his calling in the insurance side of things. The Crismore Agency was founded in 2009. Since then, it has been his passion to grow the agency with an emphasis on helping buyers through the home purchase process providing homeowners insurance. Personally, Matt enjoys family time, travel, cooking and all things outdoors.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com