One of the main factors of growing your business’s success is having the right people on your team. But even then that might not be enough to keep everybody in alignment with your vision. Julie and Hauke Hansen knew that if they wanted to drive their growth, they needed to ensure that the right incentives were in place, and from there Funcentives was born. Join us as we talk about how this initiative helped Hawks View Insurance create the success and the culture that they were looking for.
- Upon obtaining the business, Hauke wanted to ensure that it was a place of fun and appreciation for the team
- The key is to give them a workplace that they want to live and breathe in and be part of the team
- Moving the weekly team meetings into more a togetherness meeting, to joke, share testimonials and even use monopoly money to show the weekly reports
- One of the greatest effects this has had to the company is that there is a higher buy in to the company culture
- The team members like the challenges and because of the fundamentals that Hauke and Julie have created, they’re really enjoying it.
- The three key aspects to have for successful growth are culture, giving and authenticity.
- “Our teammates are our number one customer.”
About our Guests:
Julie and Hauke Hansen
Julie started working with accounting and quickly moved to a position as a marketing director. Her role is in marketing the business and making sure she connects clients with the appropriate staff member. Her career has been taking care of people in the medical and dental field for over 20 years, and is now looking forward to taking care of clients in the insurance field. She is also active in her community and is involved with the Shelton and Silverdale Chamber of Commerce.
Outside of the office, she enjoys traveling, hiking, camping, and spending time with family. Please look for Julie at community events; she will be eager to meet you.
Hauke has been a licensed agent in property, casualty, life, and health since 2001 and holds a certified insurance counselor designation. Hauke enjoys helping individuals and businesses solve problems with a focus—what’s important to you.
He is active with the community through Rotary and chamber events. He enjoys spending time with family and friends and always looks forward to his next opportunity to go camping, fishing, and hiking. You can occasionally even see him on the golf course as well. Hauke is looking forward to hearing from you.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]