Jose Villa had the dream that he wanted to build a legacy and he has done just that. Jose is one of our high performing Platinum Coaching Members and he is here to share how he and his wife built the agency they have today through innovation and technology Grab a pen and paper. You are not going to want to miss this!
- Learning to delegate as you cannot do everything your self
- The process of implementing change resulting in a change of employees as well
- How implementing technology saved them time and money; from paperless forms to online client requests to internal checklists
- Giving the customers the tools to connect with us efficiently and with satisfaction
- Implementing a renewal strategy that increases retention and the lifetime value of a customer
About Jose Villa
As one of the founders of Villa Insurance Group Jose Villa possesses 15 years of experience in the insurance industry and currently serves as Vice President. His daily responsibilities include marketing development, general agency management and individual client needs analysis with an emphasis on building long term relationships while providing the very best customer experience. His previous experience in the commercial property and construction management have made him a commercial lines insurance specialist and has negotiated and placed hundreds of commercial insurance policies for businesses of all sizes.
In Jose’s spare time he enjoys fishing in our beautiful Washington lakes, mountain bike riding and playing golf. Jose has been married to Jessica Villa and has 3 amazing children. His love of our community and passion for helping others has led him to volunteering in coaching soccer and basketball for his children.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]