Are you scrabbling around for new clientele or are you taking advantage of the prospects that are already in front of you? Too often we let slip through our hands the opportunities to expand what we already have. And today I am going to talk to you about how to go about doing that so that you are cultivating from your acre of diamonds.
- If you have 800 clients, you have about 80,000 opportunities already within your grasp
- It is your duty and responsibility to protect everything that people work hard for, so aim for having 3 policies per client. This increases retention drastically.
- Be proactive instead of reactive. Add additional lines of business on proposals and follow-up.
- People buy with their hearts, not their minds, so you must emotionally engage with them.
- Discover your potential clients’ preferred method of communication and use that.
- Create a new client welcome kit that strategically gets them the right information at the right time as a beloved new client
- You want to have top-of-mind awareness with your clientele but you also want to have top-of-heart awareness as well.
- Employee 60% relationship building, 20% insurance information, and 20% fluff into your newsletters
- Incorporate a referral program to increase your maximum ROI
- Use tactics that will grab their attention.
- You will never know how much you can do until you put the maximum effort out there
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]