Discover how the top 1% of the best salespeople separate themselves from the rest by employing the art of disqualification and the power of asking the right questions. Tune in as I reveal the first five crucial questions that will help you determine whether a prospect is the right fit for your business. Learn how to ask the right questions, weed out the tire kickers, and focus on the cream of the crop, which saves time and aggravation. Join me as we explore the power of disqualification and the impact it can have on your business success. Get ready to take notes and implement these strategies into your sales process.
Be sure to check out our upcoming 2023 Be Unstoppable Bootcamp, October 19-21, 2023 www.beunstoppablebootcamp.com
- Questions to ask when considering an insurance program: 1) How can you disqualify quickly? 2) How can you better serve people? 3) What do you want to accomplish?
- A list of twelve developed triple no-go questions to ask a prospect.
- Importance of respecting prospects’ time and collecting contact information
- Efficiently identify ideal clients for a successful business.
- Save time and focus on quality prospects, avoiding wasted time with the wrong clients looking for discounts.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com