Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
20 years ago, I had the benefit of going to a session to learn about becoming a greater Insurance Agency entrepreneur. The session was conducted was John Jakes and talked about identifying your weakest link every quarter and letting them move on back to the marketplace. Now he worked with organizations of over 25 people on a team but this lead me to create the Destiny Question to determine who the weakest link is on your team.
- You cannot change somebody at their core (attitude and character) but you can train them from a skill standpoint
- Always be recruiting so that you have the ability to replace that weakest link when you need to.
- Develop a culture of achievement within your organization
- Your business is only as good as your weakest link
- The ultimate goal is to build an organization that is built of leaders
- People need to be able to envision the future in your organization, but your organization will not have a great future if you’re going to be satisfied with a team that sustains the weakest link
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]