The definition of a team is together everybody achieves more.
Even a team of two is a team and today I want to talk to you about how to bring your team together in order to work effectively on your business. One of the key strategies is the team meeting. Now you may have them already in place but are they effective. Join me as I share the practices for meetings that will have you and your team are on the same page and working towards the same goals.
- Go into your meetings prepared with your rock-solid agenda.
- Plan away from the office events a couple of times per year
- Want to run a successful team meeting? Keep it simple.
- Learn how to start a meeting with the right tone.
- Access alternate resources when it will be most impactful
- Use the 6 to 1 ratio
- Set appropriate time frames for meetings and review your core values and goals
- If you don’t have time to do your meetings, train somebody who can, and can do them well
- Break your team meetings into individual focuses
- Build a team meeting that allows just your team to raise problems they are having and hear each other’s solutions
- Discover the effects that an effective team meeting can have on your business and its culture
Sign up for virtual training at http://uppfaststart.com
Become Unstoppable: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]