I am so excited to have reached our 100th episode and there is still so much to come. In today’s episode, I could not be more excited to have returning guest, Bill Butler. Bill has been a Platinum Coaching Member since 2015 when James Malinchak told him the best thing he could do for himself and his business was to find a coach. Listen as we discuss what skills and attitudes have contributed to his success.
- Learning is the first step into success, the next is action on what you have learned
- You can dear the same things in different ways depending on the evolution of your business
- How authors Jim Collins (Beyond Entrepreneurship 2.0) and David Goggins (Can’t Hurt Me) have impacted us as leaders and as entrepreneurs
- Pushing yourself mentally and physically, to move out of your comfort zone to reach greater heights
- Discovering the power of public proclamation
- Creating a great agency and the advantages of being a small business to get there
- Setting a goal to achieve each month in creating and furthering your agency
- Fostering your carrier relationships
Be one of the first 100 people to get a copy of David Goggin’s book, Can’t Hurt Me. Listen to find out how.
About My Guest:
Bill Butler, Butler & Associates Insurance Agency
Bill was born in Milwaukee Wisconsin in 1975 and is the only child of Dan and Linda Butler. He moved with his family to Minnesota in 1986 and is now married to his wife Shannon and they live in Burnsville.
Bill enlisted into the MN Army National Guard in 1993 as a junior in high school. In his almost 13-year career in the Military he served in various units in MN and with the Active Duty Army with the 101st Airborne Division as a Scout Sniper and with the Pathfinder Company. He graduated from US. Army Ranger School with class 02-00.
In 2004 Bill transitioned from the Military to his family’s insurance agency in Apple Valley Minnesota his parents founded in 2002. Since becoming part of the family business, Bill has gained experience in all areas of independent agency operations. He has over seventeen years of experience in the insurance industry and is a Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Workers Compensation Advisor. He joined the UPP Coaching program in 2015 after attending the fall UPP Boot Camp in 2014. Bill has worked hard taking action and putting in place People Processes & Promotions as outlined by Mike and in doing so was named the inaugural UPP Implementer of the year by his peers.
In December of 2017 Bill was named President of Butler & Associates Insurance. Butler & Associates is Honored to have been named the Rough Notes Agency of the Month July 2019.
Now growing the niche commercial division of his insurance is his number one passion.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]