“Time is the great equalizer, and you will never be able to get back the time that you lost; that you wasted.”
I am always looking for ways to improve my productivity and make the most of my time. Recently, I came across the idea of using a “Planning My Plan” sheet to help me stay on track and make the most of my time each day. This sheet has helped me to focus on my top priorities, reach out to the people I need to, and stay accountable to my goals. Listen as we take a closer look at this tool and its benefits to anyone who is looking to make the most of their time and achieve their goals.
- You become successful in achieving great accomplishments because you stay focused, stay on plan, and stick to where you’re going.
- By not making the greatest time choices, you are probably facing a lack of impact on those around you professionally and personally.
- Your top ‘must dos’ on your list should be the high-impact things that only you can do as a business leader.
- According to the Pareto principle, people should focus on the things that fulfill and give them purpose and are most profitable based on what they do.
- Don’t get distracted by the agenda of others but stay focused on the impact your daily plan is making.
To get a copy of the Planning Your Plan Sheet email me at [email protected]
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
Email [email protected]
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com