Matt Aaron entered the app creation world early on knowing that it was going to become the large successful market it is today. During an incident that made him realize that there was potential in the InsureTech business, Matt went on to create the Insurance Agent App, a way for clients to quickly and efficiently connect with their insurance agent. Join Matt and I, as we discuss the importance of mobile technology in the insurance field and what it can offer to you.
- His start in media and entertainment and developing online games
- Having the foresight to get into app development while it was still in its infancy stage on apple
- His inspirational story of what led him to the insurance world
- Being connected to your customers through mobile technology
- Not all apps are created equal. Be thorough and use your discretion.
- The customizable app integration that Insurance Agent App offers to assist communication with clients
- Upcoming features that are in development
About Our Guest:
Matt Aaron is an entrepreneur with the unique ability to bridge content platforms.
In 2012, Matt and his team developed Insurance Agent App – the premier service platform for independent insurance agencies & brokerages. Insurance Agent App connects agencies with their clients and carriers BEFORE, DURING & AFTER events happen, automates digital convenience, and increases retention & profitability.
Recently, ACORD named Insurance Agent App one of the TOP 10 InsurTechs, and they continue to move the IA channel forward working with ACT – the Agents Council for Technology.
Prior to Insurance Agent App, the bulk of Aaron’s career was in media and entertainment with Paramount Pictures and CBS Corporation.
Aaron is an alumnus of Brown University, earned his MBA from UVA’s Darden School, and resides in Charlotte, NC with his wife and two sons.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]