Implementing the three P’s, (People, Process and Promotion) in the best ways to continue to grow her agency, create wealth, and have more freedom, won Erin Neill the audience vote for Implementer of the Year. Listen in as Erin shares some of the strategies she used to achieve her goal do writing a million dollars in new business premiums and create processes for her team and clients to access information effectively and efficiently.
Be sure to check out our upcoming 2023 Be Unstoppable Bootcamp, October 19-21, 2023 www.beunstoppablebootcamp.com
- Developing a Silver, Gold, and VIP client segmentation to determine where to focus.
- Sending gifts to clients based on their designations in order to encourage referrals.
- Utilizing a handwritten note to individuals with insurance licenses to draw them into her award-winning agency.
- Pulling inspiration from Bill Butler, Erin created her own intranet that has become a great source for her team and freed up her time to focus on other things.
- The benefit of being a member of the platinum coaching and the wealth of information garnered from mastermind members.
About Erin Neill:
Hi! I’m Erin Neill, and as the principal agent and owner of Hanby Insurance, I wear multiple hats. My journey in the insurance world began back in 1999 when I joined a Nationwide Insurance agency located in Garland, Texas. Being born and raised in the Dallas area, I take immense pride in being a Texan, and my family’s ties to the Rockwall region go all the way back to 1853.
When I’m not busy at the office, you’ll most likely find me cherishing quality time with my husband, Jeremy Neill, and our two daughters, Charlee and Georgia. Traveling as a family is one of our favorite pastimes, and Walt Disney World holds a special place in our hearts as one of our go-to destinations.
Beyond my personal life, I’m also deeply committed to serving the local community. Currently, I serve on the board of directors for Meals on Wheels Senior Services of Rockwall County, and I’m a proud member of Soroptimist International of Rockwall—a wonderful women’s organization dedicated to empowering women and girls around the world.
It’s a joy to balance my professional career, family life, and community service, and I’m grateful for the opportunities that allow me to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com