This episode originally aired on Sept 14, 2019.
Known as a thought leader in the basketball and sports worlds, Kevin Eastman is now an engaging speaker who inspires a wide range of audiences, from sports teams to diverse corporate groups. Listen as Kevin and I discuss the important aspects achieving success and what you need to be the best.
- The failure of teams of entitlement
- The single most important word in all of success
- The difference between putting on an event and putting on an experience
- The three ‘sets’ that we all have to master in order to get where we want to go
- The fun in facing challenges
About our Guest:
Kevin Eastman, NBS Champion Coach
Over his 40 years in the game of basketball at the collegiate and professional levels, Kevin Eastman has studied what makes the best The Best – their habits, mindsets, strategies and every day choices.
What sets Kevin apart from many other speakers is that he has lived in the world of the best while observing and studying them every day. His curiosity and dedication to learning provide the backdrop for delivering powerful talks on leadership, culture, teamwork and why the best are The Best.
Quick Look at Kevin’s Accomplishments:
- 13 years in the NBA (Clippers VP of Basketball Operations, Assistant Coach, LA Clippers and Boston Celtics)
- 22 years College Coach (11 as Head Coach)
- 4 years College Director of Athletics
- NBA World Championship with Boston Celtics 2008
- NBA Finals with the Boston Celtics 2010
- Coached in 2 NBA All Star Games 2008 and 2010
- Has worked with and/or coached NBA All Stars: Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Blake Griffin, Deandre Jordan, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Anthony Davis, Lamarcus Aldridge, Ray Allen, Kyrie Irving , Kevin Love, Demar DeRozen, John Wall, Demarcus Cousins
- Elected to his High School and College Hall of Fame – Haddonfield Memorial HS (NJ) and University of Richmond (VA)
- Consultant to Nike Basketball’s Elite College and High School players
- Internationally recognized as one of the best basketball clinicians
- Run bachelor’s and master’s degrees from University of Richmond
- Author of Why The Best Are The Best : 25 Powerful Words that Impact, Inspire and Define Champions
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]