Looking to create your brand, then Dan Mulhern is the one to talk to. Dan has helped us create our brand guide which determines what we look like from the colors we on our social media to the fonts we write with. But listen to how branding is so much more as Dan and I get into our conversation.
- Dan’s creative background, switching from playing heavy metal music to getting a degree in art
- Building his design business and his sister company for website development
- The importance of branding to stand out from your competition
- How branding can generate new customers or reinvigorate current ones
- A strong brand can create a strong organization
- Perks of having a strong brand
- Core values in branding
- How brand consistency is crucial to profitability success
About Dan Mulhern
“I’ve been creating visual art as long as I can remember. In elementary school, my teachers used to think that my parents created my art for me. As a child I always wanted to be a pilot and an architect. Ending up as a commercial designer and brand expert doesn’t come as a surprise I suppose. It allows me to explore new horizons and do it in such a way that I have to adhere to minute details in order to create a successful outcome. The best part, however, is experiencing my clients’ satisfaction when we’ve created something special that will resonate powerfully in the marketplace. That is what keeps me doing what I do, doing what I love.”
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]