With an overwhelming demand, I welcome guest Tim Gaspar back for another episode. Today we focus on the power of three, because we both know that simplicity and taking that one step at a time is critically, critically important. Time shares the importance of addressing underperforming employees and coaching them to reach their potential. We break down the significance of building genuine relationships for business success and the benefits of working with ideal customers and prioritizing value and common interests in relationships. In today’s world there is an importance of differentiating online relationships from real ones and emphasizing the need for effort and interaction in the physical world. Join us for Part 2 with Tim Gaspar!
- Building deep, meaningful relationships is the most effective way to prospect and obtain valuable business leads
- The focus of relationships should be on adding value, with the relationship itself being the reward. Money is a byproduct of these strong relationships.
- Don’t confuse online connections with genuine relationships.
- Bad managers are the main reason employees leave, so self-awareness is important.
- It’s important to be a great coach and see potential in others. Believe in them and they will achieve great things.
- Building relationships with successful and ethical individuals is rewarding.
About our Guest:
In February 2008, Timothy Gaspar founded Gaspar Insurance Services, Inc. As of late 2021 Gaspar Insurance Services is one of the largest independent insurance firms in both Los Angeles City and the San Fernando Valley (as ranked by the LA and SFV business journals). The firm has multiple offices in California, Arizona and New Jersey. Additionally, in 2018, 2019 and 2020 Gaspar Insurance was ranked by Inc. magazine as of the fastest growing companies in America. In late 2021 Timothy sold Gaspar Insurance to Foundation Risk Partners (FRP) for close to $30,000,000. Timothy still runs the Gaspar Insurance Services offices as CEO under the ownership of FRP.
Committed to his community, Timothy has been involved with non profits in an around the Los Angeles area of many years. Current organizations and positions include;
- Discovery Cube Los Angeles, Board Member
- Metropolitan YMCA of Los Angeles, Board Member
- West Valley YMCA, Board Member
- Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley, Former Board Member
- California State University Northridge Nazarian School of Business. Board Member
- Timothy Gaspar Entrepreneurship Scholarship at California State University Northridge, Founder
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Virtual Events: http://www.uppfaststart.com/
Email [email protected]
Virtual Training: http://uppfaststart.com
In Person Training: http://beunstoppablebootcamp.com