Mike and his beautiful bride are traveling this week in St. Louis, Missouri, the hometown of the infamous John O’Leary!
In celebration of John’s new book, we’re excited to bring you an encore episode that will change your life. Please get ready to implement, execute and take massive action!
- Focusing on your next step as your best days are still ahead of you
- After severe burns with a poor prognosis for recovery, John received the encouragement to survive from Hall of Famer, Jack Buck because of one simple question Jack posed to himself “What more can I do?”
- The importance of the “reflection in the mirror”.
- The strength and benefit of seeing the world with childlike curiosity and sense of wonder as an adult
- Leaving seminars to engage with students in the school system
- The quality of leadership being not just about speaking but about modeling
- The five aspects of wonder that we lose as get older
- Being present in the moment and not worrying about what tomorrow brings
About Our Guest:
Once expected to die, today John O’Leary teaches others how to truly live. As an internationally acclaimed speaker, bestselling author, and podcast host, John helps hundreds of thousands of people to live inspired each year, sharing his insights and inspiring message with emotional storytelling and unexpected humor. He is the founder of Rising Above, a lifestyle organization helping people and companies live an inspired life, and the author of the #1 national bestseller, On Fire. John inspires countless more through his weekly Monday Motivation essays, “Live Inspired Podcast” episodes, and exclusive membership community. He lives with his wife and four children in St. Louis, Missouri.
Find his book In Awe: Rediscover Your Childlike Wonder to Unleash Inspiration, Meaning and Joy at http://johnolearyinspires.com/shop/in-awe-book/