At UPP we coach leaders through the skills of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, motivation, and one of the most important skills, accountability. When you have accountability, you have responsibility. I am going to focus mainly on personal accountability; however, you can take these strategies that I am going to give you and build them for your team and organizational accountability as well.
- When you build accountability into your world and into your life, into your daily habits, it will change everything for you forever
- There are no limits. The only limitations that you have are those that you make for yourself in your mind and this self-accountability will help you reach beyond that.
- Find an Accountability Partner to help you stay focused on being accountable for what you set out to do and what you said you were going to do
- Set three top goals for the day, the week, the month, and the quarter and make them all interrelated.
- An Accountably Partner should be as committed as you are, 100% willing to do the work, and 100% trustworthy.
Living Your Best Year Ever -Published by Darren Hardy
Until next time, get out there and make a difference, be unstoppable, and leave no regrets!
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
Email [email protected]